Registered Contenders Scoring Sheet and Instructions
Every time you fish the surf & shores during the tournament period, carry some scoring sheets.
“It can be the difference between winning and loosing”
The World Championship has made it easy and fair for contenders to earn points toward titles, prizes and the World Championship title.
Team Captains are sent a separate email on Team Scoring Instructions.
The following is intended for Anglers, Contenders and Team Contenders.
Once you have left the field after a scoring period, we recommend that you make a log of your catches.
Submission of pictures; we encourage all tournament contenders to submit digital pictures and videos “Both candid and catches”. As an incentive we will award bonus points for digital videos in all divisions.
Please Read This Page Carefully
ANGLERS, CONTENDERS & TEAM CONTENDERS
SCORING EMAILS AND SCORE SHEET INSTRUCTIONS
- On Score Sheets please print clearly in order to have the scoring team validate your score and award points accurately.
- On Emailing your catches for scoring, please click on the following example to insure accuratcy in scoring your catches. Please Click On Email Example
- Include your contender name and register contender number (marked on the score sheets as ID).
- Your entries can be metric or standard calculation
- You must report the length of Catches under 8oz or 237ml. (Please review rules)
- Released Fish must be recorded with a photo submitted by postal or email in order to earn points.
- Make sure the date at the TOP OF THE SCORE SHEET is the day you fished.
- On Email Scoring make sure you include, your fishing date
- Make sure your witness information is valid
- Team Contenders make sure your captain sign off on your score sheet.
Remember once you fax or email in your catches for scoring you cannot revise your entires.
(Invalid or fraudulent information may cause disqualification)
SUBMISSION OF SCORE SHEETS & UPDATES
DEDICATED FAX NUMBER: US 1-302-725-0694
EMAIL SCORING: Scoring@worldsurffishingcontest.org
PO Box 180
Lewes, DE. 19958